Well then, let me show you, because that’s what I do for a living.
Right now, it’s this time of the year, and the little ones have just freshly hatched:
You’ll notice they’re still blind and naked when they hatch. So I make them little coats to keep them warm…
Q:I'm probably gonna kill myself. I don't know what else to do.
don’t kill yourself now, tomorrow, tonight, or in anytime because you are worth living with thousands of reasons to be happy, i feel bad for you in what you’ve been through but trust me these thoughts are going to fade away sooner, i love you, people around you loves you and they do appreciate you no matter what. please stay strong because there are plenty reasons to live and i’ll just list you as many as i can okay?
- you have forever to be dead
- for that comforting feeling when a cat finally allows you to pick them up and sticks by your side
- life can be beautiful
- everything will balance out
- new music
- books you can’t put down
- theres still so much to discover
- you are needed
- sleep food
- a hot cup of tea
- how awesome it feels when class gets cancelled
- hearing a song that has been stuck in your head all day
- the smell of cookies in the oven
- when your parents are proud of you
- when your favourite song comes on the radio
- there are beautiful places to see
- bucket lists to complete
- rules to break
- art to see & create
- to fade your scars
- to find something you believe in
- to help someone
- falling asleep to rain
- smiling at strangers
- 7 billion people you haven’t met yet
for those of you looking for a sign not to kill yourself this is it.
Every time I see this, I promise that I will reblog this
I get dizzy when I go into bookstores and libraries. Physically dizzy.
Granted, I do have vertigo but I don’t think that’s necessarily what sets me off every time. I think it’s the limitless possibilities I see in front of me, the stacks and piles of books that I couldn’t plow…
Weekly YA Spotlight: A selection of the most anticipated new YA novels released this week (14/09 - 20/09)
I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson ✤ Sept 16th
The Infinite Sea (The 5th Wave #2) by Rick Yancey ✤ Sept 16th
Echoes of Us (The Hybrid Chronicles #3) by Kat Zhang ✤ Sept 16th
Day 21 (The 100 #2) by Kass Morgan ✤ Sept 16th
Blackbird (The Blackbird Duology #1) by Anna Carey ✤ Sept 16th
Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn #3) by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian ✤ Sept 16th
Check out the rest of this month’s new YA releases here!
Page 1 of 43
← Newer • Older →